Stadium International has invested in the most advanced DPF cleaning system available. Our new FSX DPF cleaner users Air Knife technology to clean each cell of the DPF from both sides, compared to other technology that tries to clean all 5000+ cells at the same time.
- Diesel Engine Repair
- Preventative Maintenance
- Steering & Suspension Repair
- State & Safety Inspections
- Brake Repair
- Fleet Services
- Transmission Repair
- Towing Services
- Oil Changes
- Wheel Alignments
- Tire Retreads
- Wheel Balancing
- Tire Rotations
- Test it – Visually inspect the filter for cracks and damage. Flow test the filter. Compare results to baseline data.
- Blast it – Removes soot and ash through Pneumatic process utilizing “Air Knife” technology.
- Bake it (Stage 2) – Optional Thermal process for heavily soiled DPF’s not recovered effectively with Stage 1.
- Track it – Repeat flow test. Compare results to baseline data. Review, record, and discuss re-test history / results.
- Stage 1 – Pneumatic cleaning of DPF, utilizing the “air knife” FSX technology: test, clean, retest after cleaning and document results. $300.00
- Stage 2 – Thermal cleaning (optional service) completed after
- stage 1 as needed (price includes Pneumatic cleaning)
- Phase 1 – dry filter 12 hrs – $495.00
- Phase 2 – oil soaked filter 24 hrs – $545.00
- Phase 3 – oil soaked filter 48 hrs – $595.00
Price is for drop off only, price do not include R&R of DPF, forced regen (for failed DPF), after treatment injector cleaning, hardware (i.e. gaskets and v-clamps), shop supplies or tax. Price does not include shipping to or from our Syracuse location.